Caravan & Camping
Bookings & enquiries can be made by telephone only:-
(between the hours of 11.30am -2pm & 6 – 8.30pm as card details are required)
- The caravan and camping site adjoins The Knockerdown Inn and is available from Easter through to October (weather permitting). The site is available for rallies, rates vary.
- The site operates a family friendly policy and has zero tolerance on anti-social behaviour, with a no noise policy between the hours of 11pm and 7.00am.
- Arrivals are after 12 noon and you must report to the pub before setting up, you fill in a booking form and pay and they will tell you where to go. On your departure date you must leave by 11am.
- Dogs are allowed, they must be booked in when you reserve your pitch.(They are to be kept on a lead at all times and you must clear up after them.) They are also welcome in the bar.
- We do not allow group bookings of all adult parties (single sex or couples)
- We do not allow under 18’s to camp without parents.
- Showers (small charge applies)
- toilets and sinks with hot and cold running water
- drinking water
- separate washing up area
- a separate (caravan toilet) waste disposal area with running water
Please note we do not have electric hook up.
We have showers.
Costs per night:
- £6 per tent/caravan/motorhome/campervan
- £1 awnings £2 gazebos
In addition to the pitch fee there is a charge per person
- £3 per person £2 per child age 1 – 9 yrs under 1 yrs FREE
We operate a 3 night minimum stay on each Bank Holiday WeekendPlease note: Card details are taken when you call to make a reservation and we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy whereby if you do not turn up or cancel your pitch, we will charge your card a £20 fee for each pitch reserved. There is no charge for cancellations made up to 24 hours prior to the reservation and up to 24 hours before your booking you may transfer to another date, subject to availability. As long as you turn up for your camping reservation, no fee will be deducted from your card.