Whilst every effort is made to comply with the information given we reserve the right to alter, amend, cancel or even postpone any facility at our own discretion.
AT THE KNOCKERDOWN INN:-
DOGS ARE WELCOME BUT RESPECT OUR GROUND RULES:-
We love dogs and genuinely welcome them into our pub but we have to have some ground rules, so hopefully everyone enjoys their visit and will visit again (dog lover or not!) :- Dog owners should respect that not everyone likes dogs so your dog needs to be well behaved and socialised, if they are unpredictable in any way please ensure you take every precaution for the safety of others. Please do not allow them on the furniture. We reserve the right to ask for dogs to leave the premises if they cause a problem to our staff or other customers. When using our gardens to walk your dogs please clean up after them, we can provide bags if you forget your own.
- Children are allowed on the premises, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children are to be supervised on the play areas by an adult at all times.
- Alcohol is for over 18 years old only and if our staff are in doubt of your age they will ask for the relevant ID, if you cannot proove your age you will not be served.
- Drink in moderation and enjoy yourself, but do not binge drink if we think you are drunk we will not serve you.
- Do not drink and drive, we have taxi telephone numbers available if you find you need them.
- Respect these premises, it is our home and respect our staff they are only doing their job, if you have a problem please do not hesitate to ask for the owner.
- This is a FAMILY ONLY site with a NO NOISE policy from 11.30pm until 7.00am and we operate ZERO TOLERANCE on anti-social behaviour.
- Children are to be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead at all times andif they foul anywhere on the property you must clean up after them. We reserve the right to request the owner of any animal to remove their pet from the property, if it is considered in our opinion, to constitute a nuisance or a danger to other visitors or the farm animals at the property.
- We will not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to caravans, motor homes, tents, cars, personal property or for personal injury.
- No campfires allowed under any circumstances.
- BBQ’s are allowed but are not to placed directly on the grass, bricks can be provided if required.
- Please recycle all your GLASS in the glass bins provided and place your general waste in the bin bags provided, tied at the top and placed in the large waste bin on site.
- No refunds are issued at any time and we reserve the right to terminate or decline the booking of any visitor who is, in our opinion, likely to cause interference to other visitors or facilities. A zero tolerance operates towards anti social behaviour. In the event such persons will be required to vacate the site with immediate effect and no refunds will be issued.